SomuchmoreInside

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Under the trigger-
we push ourselves away.

! Painkillers

TheClassicCrime Anberlin Halifax TheStartingLine TheAcademyIs... FMStatic BetweenTheTrees 12SummersOld MyFavoriteHighway 30stm Yellowcard's LP


Hellogoodbye






CREDITS

©nothingissound.'06
deviantart

Saturday, October 14, 2006


The light is fading and the sun has gone down. Where's the day that never ended? Tell me when it's time to open up my eyes, light the morning with the sun in the rise.

Thanks mgaux for the fridaylunch.after getting something with friend (Oh I saw that starhubguy ahahhaa :p), I went to the doctor and I didnt expect everything to be that serious.. Ive Chondromalacia patellae -mildly abnormal alignment of the kneecaps, (my knees are too active.. and im not abnormal! :&) and Coccydynia. The pain in my tailbone is because of an unstable coccyx, which causes chronic inflammation. The coccyx is the lowest part of the vertebral column and is attached to 10 ligaments..something like that... so Ive an unstable coccyx, which is not in place. (doc asked me to research on it) Now I don't even feel like living, cos I think ive to go op and they would have to push my tailbone back in place, which sounds abnormal enough.. and my kneecaps will 'drop' when I turn 30 if I don't do something about it, and thats like the weirdest thing i've ever heard. so I'm crossing my fingers that ill be fine..
....
and it all started with a basketball....

haha Anyway I went to watch the RedGiselle after.. its a ballet performance part of the da:ns festival.. do I look like a ballet person!-.- THANKS TO SOMEONE HAHA. &I suffered enough trauma for a day, so I ended up sleeping during the performance.. it's rather..uh.interesting. too bad I couldnt stay up to watch everything :p

Life's a living but it's never what it seems. And when you feel you're on a paper cloud, It rips you right back down to where you're from. I never dreamt it'd be this way, will someone please tell me I'm okay. I wasn't prepared for what's to come. A life made of memories gone so young, And now I'm regretting all I've done

bring it all back bring it all back bring it all back


'nothingissound